After the success of last year's first annual Holly Trolley, we are back again for a 6-week run! The Trolley will be running Saturdays 10 AM - 10 PM, Nov. 24 - Dec. 29. There will be plenty to do on and off the Trolley. Hop on to get to community holiday events throughout the season and stay on for some special on-board events, including Elsa, Carolers, Storytime, It's a Wonderful Life Trivia, and so much more! Plus the Trolley will be decked out in holiday decorations, play holiday music, and have plenty of candy canes. Check back soon for a complete schedule of events.
The route is the same as our summer program:
1. York and Park Approximate boarding time: on the hour and 30 minutes after the hour
2. York and Schiller Approximate boarding time: 5 and 35 minutes after the hour
3. Second and Addison Approximate boarding time: 10 and 40 minutes after the hour
4. Cottage Hill and Virginia Approximate boarding time: 15 and 45 minutes after the hour
5. Spring and the Illinois Prairie Path Approximate boarding time: 20 and 50 minutes after the hour
6. York and Vallette Approximate boarding time: 25 and 55 minutes after the hour
Track the trolley!
Where's the trolley? Don't waste your time thinking about when the trolley will arrive at each stop. Track the trolley here!
Handicapped Accessibility: The Explore Elmhurst Express is handicapped accessible and ADA-compliant.
Strollers & Bikes: Strollers that collapse or fit into the seating area of the trolley are welcome on the trolley. If your stroller will not collapse, please leave it off the trolley. Bikes are not allowed on the trolley. The trolley does not have onboard storage and it is against fire code to place strollers or bikes in the aisle.
Explore Elmhurst Holly Trolley Raffle:
Ask the trolley driver for a free ticket an enter-to-win weekly prizes while riding the trolley.
Share Your Photos by tagging #ExploreElmhurst on your RIDE!
LOST AND FOUND: Think you left something on the trolley?
The City contracts the trolley from Chicago Trolley & Double Decker, Co. For information on lost and found items, please call the trolley dispatch at (773) 890-2050.